Join us at PRINT restaurant on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day this December. Brunch and dinner will be served on the 24th, and breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be served on the 25th. Both days will feature our delicious seasonal a la carte menu. Executive Chef Charles Rodriguez and Pastry Chef Amy Hess have also crafted additional featured dishes for the holiday:
- Roasted parsnip with hazelnuts, arugula pesto and black trumpets
- Hamachi crudo, uni, horseradish, pink apple, Meyer lemon, shiiso, virgin oil
- Foie gras terrine, Sauternes geleé, brioche toast, huckleberry chutney
- Roasted Royalton Farm suckling pig, Okinawa sweet potatoes, grilled chicory, chimichurri salsa
- Seared diver scallops, black truffles, fingerling potatoes, quince puree, lobster, burgundy wine reduction
- Roasted red beet, grilled maitake mushrooms. brussel sprouts, swiss chard, sunchokes
- Gingerbread sponge cake, warm confit apples, cream cheese ice cream
- Dark chocolate semifreddo, peppermint, pistachio gelato
Hours are as follows:
The Press Lounge
The Press Lounge will be open from 3:30pm to 12am both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. We will welcome guests of all ages until 8pm (minors must be accompanied by an adult). From 8pm to 12am, admission will be 21 and over only.
The Press Lounge is also proud to feature holiday entertainment on both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Join us from 4pm to 6pm to hear the swingin’ holiday acapella charm of the Men Singing Carols.
Make your reservation for PRINT. today either online, by email, or by calling 212.757.2224. Parties of 12 or more will be cared for by our PRINT sales team. We look forward to seeing you!