Come celebrate Valentine’s Day at PRINT all weekend long from Saturday February 12th thru Monday, February 14th.
PRINT Valentine’s Day 2022
PRINT will offer a six-course chef’s tasting menu and our seasonal a la carte menu, specially created by our Executive Chef Aaron Tomczak and Executive Pastry Chef Jaime Sudberg.
For a special touch, add our curated wine pairing. Indoor dining or pick up is available
- Croquette herbs & blackberry
- First course (choice of one)
- Persimmon Salad kohlrabi, ricotta salata
- Oysters Rockefeller Soup lardons, spinach, anisette
- Pasta Course
- Mafaldine cacio e pepe, pink peppercorns
- Entree to share (choice of one)
- Heirloom Roasted Sasso Chicken mole, leeks & sun-chokes
- Whole roasted Branzino basil, curry & mussels
- Pre Dessert
- Passion Fruit coconut rice pudding
- Dessert course
- Chocolate Soufflé for 2 red velvet ice cream
Hours of operation
- PRINT Café: 7AM to 3PM
- Dinner in the main dining room: 5PM to 11PM
- There is a 72-hour cancellation policy for all dinner reservations on Valentine’s Day. A credit card number is required in order to reserve. A $50-per-guest cancellation fee applies to all reservations cancelled with less than 72 hours notice, and all no-shows.
- Reservations for parties up to 6 guests will open online, by email, and by phone at 212.757.2224 (option 4) on Friday, January 14th.
- Parties of 7 or more will be arranged through our private events department.
The Press Lounge
We hope to see you this Valentine’s Day at PRINT and The Press Lounge!