It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and our family at PRINT. is thrilled to be back and hosting you again!
As always, we look forward to celebrating the holiday season with you and your loved ones,
making sure your visit is safe and comfortable.
It’s the most delicious time of the year, and the PRINT. family is excited to have you and your loved ones join us on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. In addition to our farm-to-festive a la carte menu, we’ll have our holiday Prime Rib offering, and Christmas cookies…there will be something for everyone. As you gather ’round-the-table, you can enjoy either one of our specialty holiday cocktails (I love the Sleigh Ride, a spiked house-made eggnog that’ll make sure no one’s nipping at your nose), or choose from our non-alcoholic beverage selection (pro tip: try the roasted pineapple soda – it’ll have you saying mele kalikimaka in no time), or savor a glass of one of our many organic and sustainable wines.
Christmas Eve Hours of operation
- Breakfast: 7am to 11am at the PRINT Café
- Lunch: 11:30am-3pm in the PRINT Café
- Dinner: 3pm-9:30pm in the PRINT Bar & Main Dining Room
Christmas Day Hours of operation
- Breakfast: 7am to 10:30am at the PRINT Café
- Brunch/Dinner: 11:30am-10pm in the PRINT Bar & Main Dining Room (Last reservation is 9:45pm)
Menu offerings are subject to seasonal menu changes
- Reservations are available by Online or by phone (212.757.2224, option 4)
- A credit card is required to secure all reservations of 8 or more, and are cared for by our private events team
- All reservations have a 72-hour cancellation policy
- Cancellations within 72 hours are subject to a $50 per person fee
If you’re heading out of the city for the holidays, don’t forget to stop by our newest Vesuvio bakery on 824 10th Ave (between 54th/55th st) and pick up a holiday pie.