Mother’s Day is nearly here! Come to PRINT and The Press Lounge for a memorable day to celebrate the important women in your life. The PRINT culinary team and Pastry Chef Amy Hess will be featuring specialty dishes for the day, focusing on the flavors of spring.
Mother’s Day Features
- Strawberry-tarragon bellini with rosé cremant (brunch only)
- Lemon-strawberry danish (brunch only)
- Maple pecan sticky buns (brunch only)
- House-cured gin gravlax, smoked salmon, and whitefish herb salad platter, with horseradish cream cheese and bagel or bialy (brunch only)
- Baked eggs with ricotta salata, ramps, and Casella’s prosciutto (brunch only)
- Spring baby butterhead lettuce, shaved artichokes, asparagus, radish, sugar snaps, ricotta salata, orange vinaigrette (brunch and dinner)
- Whipped chocolate pot de crème, crème fraîche, chantilly cream, amaretti cookie (brunch and dinner)
- Asparagus flan, morel mushrooms, pea shoots, truffle butter (dinner only)
- Seared sea scallops, spring garlic-greens puree, green almonds (dinner only)
- Duclair duck breast, confit, lyonnaise potatoes, sautéed pea greens, rhubarb sauce (dinner only)
- Semolina custard, orange blossom poached rhubarb, chèvre ice cream (dinner only)
As always, our seasonal a la carte menu will be offered at both brunch and dinner services at PRINT Mother’s Day brunch will be served from 9:30am to 3pm, and dinner will be served from 5:30pm to 10pm. Reservations are available online, by email, or by phone at 212.757.2224, option 4.
After your meal at PRINT, head upstairs to The Press Lounge on the rooftop for spectacular views, delicious cocktails, and a relaxing visit. The Press Lounge will be open from 5pm until midnight, and will welcome accompanied minors from 5pm to 6pm. After 6pm it is 21 and over only.
We look forward to seeing you this Mother’s Day at PRINT and The Press Lounge!