Celebrate New Year’s Eve at PRINT. restaurant. We will be serving dinner from 5pm to 11pm. We are excited to bring you our seasonal a la carte offerings, as well as a special 4-course tasting menu crafted by Executive Chef Charles Rodriguez and Pastry Chef Amy Hess. The tasting menu is offered for $110 per person, and will include a glass of wine, champagne, or a cocktail. Reservations will be booked on a first-come, first-served basis. Book your reservation today!
- Lobster Salad, Quince Purée, Radish, Grapes, Mache, Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
- Cauliflower-Apple Soup, Spinach Pesto, Maitake Mushrooms
- Broccoli Rabe-Ricotta Ravioli, Black Trumpet Mushrooms, Fried Shallots, Celery Root, Parmesan
- Grilled Filet Mignon, Potato Gratin, Roasted Carrots, Broccoli Rabe, Black Truffles, Bordelaise Sauce
- Seared Scallops, Parsnip Purée, Spinach, Blood Orange, Hazelnuts, Brown Butter
- Vanilla Sponge Cake, Blood Orange, Candied Fennel, Sassafras Ice Cream
- Chévre Cheesecake, Honey-Poached Figs, Satsuma Mandarin Sorbet
The Press Lounge
The Press Lounge will once again be hosting its stylish New Year’s Eve party. The ticketed event will be from 10pm to 3am, and feature the following:
- DJ and dancing
- Open bar and champagne, including a toast at midnight
- Dessert and cheese tables
- Party favors
The event will be open to ticket holders aged 21 and over only. The cost is $180 per person + tax + 22% administrative fee (totaling $239.09 per person). All tickets must be paid in full in advance, and all sales are final.
Tickets can be purchased by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Call us at 212.757.2224.