Ring in the new year at PRINT Restaurant. This New Year’s Eve dinner will be served from 5pm to 11pm. Our seasonal a la carte offering will be aviailable, as well as a holiday 4-course tasting menu created by Executive Chef Charles Rodriguez and Pastry Chef Amy Hess. The tasting menu will be offered for $120 per person, and will include a glass of wine, champagne, or a cocktail. All reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis. Book your reservation now!
Chef’s Tasting Menu
- Hamachi crudo, uni, horseradish, pink apple, Meyer lemon, shiiso, virgin oil
- Butternut squash agnolotti, fried sage, black trumpet mushrooms, pecorino
- Beef filet mignon, horseradish smashed potatoes, porcini mushrooms, pea greens, Bordelaise sauce
- Yuzu frozen parfait, green tea sponge cake, jasmine meringue, yogurt sorbet
The Press Lounge
The Press Lounge will again be hosting its exciting New Year’s Eve party. The ticketed event will take place from 10pm to 3am, and feature the following:
- DJ and dancing
- Open bar
- Midnight toast
- Dessert and cheese tables
- Party favors
The event will be open to ticket holders aged 21 and over only. Tickets are $180 per person + tax + 22% administrative fee (totaling $239.09 per person). All tickets must be paid in full in advance, and all sales are final. Tickets are general admission; there is no assigned seating.
Tickets can be purchased by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Call us at 212.757.2224.