A Sparkling New Year’s Eve Celebration
PRINT will be open for dinner on New Year’s Eve, offering service from 5pm to 11pm. Our popular seasonal a la carte menu will be available. Executive Chef Gary King and Pastry Chef Amy Hess will also present a special four-course tasting menu for the holiday. The tasting menu will be $120 per person.
New Year’s Eve reservations are available at PRINT by email or phone (212.757.2224, option 4). Online reservations will open one month ahead of the date. All parties must provide a credit card to secure the reservation, and the cancellation policy is 72 hours. Breakfast and lunch service will also be available that day. Breakfast will be from 7am to 10:45am, and lunch will be from 12pm to 2:30pm.
- Oyster caviar, champagne mignonette
- Steak Tartare quail egg, shallots, dijon, charred bread
- Hamachi Crudo persimmon, kohlrabi, preserved lemon
- Lobster Pasta fennel, chili, bread crumbs, tarragon
- Filet Mignon black garlic, cipollini onions, fingerling potatoes, salsa verde
- Swordfish wild farro, celery root, baby carrots, Tokyo turnips, truffle butter
- Mandarin and Vanilla Creamsicle Semifreddo
- Passionfruit and Coconut Ice Cream Sandwich
The Press Lounge
Join us at Press for our ninth annual New Year’s Eve party. Welcome 2019 in the classically elegant style of The Press Lounge, while enjoying unobstructed views of Manhattan and the Hudson River. The event will take place from 10pm to 3am, and will include the following:
- Open bar (excluding top shelf)
- DJ and dancing
- Dessert and cheese tables
- Party favors
- Midnight toast
The Press Lounge New Year’s Eve event will be open only to ticket holders aged 21 and over. The lounge will not open before 10pm.
Tickets are $200 + tax + 22% administrative fee (totaling $265.66 per guest). All tickets must be paid in full in advance. All sales are final. There is no assigned seating.
Tickets for The Press Lounge will be available for purchase beginning November 1st. You can purchase them online or by email. If you have any questions, please call 212.757.2224, option 4. We look forward to seeing you this New Year’s Eve at PRINT and The Press Lounge!