Join us for New Year’s Eve at PRINT. restaurant. We will be open for dinner from 5pm to 11pm. In addition to our seasonal a la carte offerings, Executive Chef Charles Rodriguez and Pastry Chef Emily Wallendjack will present a special 4-course tasting menu for $110 per person, which will include a glass of wine, champagne, or a cocktail.
- Oysters on the half-shell, yuzu mignonette
- Short rib ravioli, black trumpet mushrooms, brussels sprouts, pickled squash
- Grilled lobster, parsley potatoes, lemon-herb butter, chicory salad
- Trio of French macaron
Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. Book your reservation today!
The Press Lounge
The Press Lounge is thrilled to be hosting its annual New Year’s Eve party. The ticketed event will be from 10pm to 3am, and feature the following:
- Music and dancing with DJ Suhel
- Open bar and champagne, including a toast at midnight
- Dessert and cheese tables
- Party favors
The event will be open to ticket holders aged 21 and over only. The cost is $180 per person + tax + 22% administrative fee (totaling $239.09 per person). All tickets must be paid in full in advance, and all sales are final.
Tickets can be purchased by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Call us at 212.757.2224.