Celebrate New Year’s Eve 2019
New Year’s Eve is always exciting for us at PRINT and The Press Lounge. This year we invite you to join us at our tenth annual New Year’s Eve celebration. Visit us on December 31st for an unforgettable fête to celebrate New Year’s Eve 2019 in elegance and style.
New Year’s Eve at PRINT Restaurant
PRINT will be open for dinner on New Year’s Eve from 5pm to 10:45pm. Our always-popular seasonal a la carte menu will be available. You’ll also have the option of enjoying a carefully crafted 4-course tasting menu created by Chef Gary King and Pastry Chef Sofia Schlieben. The tasting menu will be $120 per person.
New Year’s Eve dinner reservations at PRINT are available by email, by phone at 212.757.2224 (option 4), or in person beginning November 11th. Reservations will open online on December 1st. All parties require a valid credit card number in order to secure a reservation. The cancellation policy is 72 hours for all reservations – cancellations within 72 hours incur a charge of $50 per person. There is no charge for cancellations made more than 72 hours in advance.
Parties of 10 or more will be considered private events, and will be cared for by our private events team.
Breakfast and lunch will be available in the Restaurant Café that day. Breakfast hours are 7am to 11am, and lunch is served from 11am to 3pm.
The Press Lounge
Join us at The Press Lounge for an exciting, stylish evening. Enjoy unobstructed views of Manhattan and The Hudson River. The Press Lounge’s party will take place from 10pm to 3am and will include the following:
- Dessert and cheese tables from 10pm
- Full open bar from 10pm to 3am (excluding top shelf)
- DJ and dancing from 10pm to 2am
- Midnight toast
- Party favors
Please note that The Press Lounge will not open before the New Year’s Eve event.
- $200 per person + 23% administrative fee + tax ($267.83 per person) for all in-house, email, and phone purhcases
- $200 per person + 23% administrative fee + tax + online and processing fees ($286.86 per person) for all online purchases through Eventbrite
- 21 and over only – ID is required at entrance
- All sales are final
- All tickets must be paid for in full in advance
- All tickets are general admission – there is no assigned seating
We hope to see you at PRINT and Press this New Year’s Eve! Feel free to contact us with any questions.