PRINT Valentine’s Day 2020
PRINT will offer a four-course chef’s tasting menu for $110 per person, with exciting and thoughtful dishes created by Executive Chef Gary King and Pastry Chef Sofia Schlieben. A wine pairing for an additional $60 per person will be available. We will also offer our popular seasonal a la carte menu. Ingredients on both menu options are sourced by Forager Meghan Boledovich.
- First course
- Maine Uni Toast cauliflower purée, micro cilantro, lime, espelette (vegan/vegetarian version available)
- Second course
- Lobster Tagliatelle calabrian chili, lemon breadcrumbs (vegan/vegetarian/gluten-free option available)
- Entree (choice of one)
- 42-Day Dry-Aged Steak black garlic-potato purée, tokyo turnips, jus
- Wild Red Snapper brussels sprouts, preserved lemon, risotto
- Dessert course
- Black Forest Cake for Two
The Black Forest Cake for Two will also be available a la carte for $19 (or one slice at the regular dessert price).
Hours of operation
- Breakfast in the PRINT Café: 7am to 11am
- Lunch in the PRINT Café: 11am to 3pm
- Dinner in the main dining room: 5pm to 11pm
- There is a 72-hour cancellation policy for all dinner reservations on Valentine’s Day. A credit card number is required in order to reserve. A $50-per-guest cancellation fee applies to all reservations cancelled with less than 72 hours notice, and all no-shows.
- Reservations for parties up to 9 guests will open online, by email, and by phone at 212.757.2224 (option 4) on Tuesday, January 14th.
- Parties of 10 or more will be cared for through our private events department.
- Please note that the tasting menu will not be available for online ordering.
The Press Lounge
We hope to see you this Valentine’s Day at PRINT and The Press Lounge!
**Please note 2/14/2020 and 2/15/2020 are blackout dates for the PRINT On the House promotion.**