Join us on Sunday, October 30th for a special Sunday Supper at PRINT. We will be celebrating the flavors of fall with a family-style menu. Executive Chef Charles Rodriguez and Pastry Chef Amy Hess have created delicious shareable items for this special evening. Menu offerings will include the following:
- Oysters on the half-shell, Champagne mignonette
- House-made salumi with pickles and mustard
- Warm bread with house-made butter
- Autumn green salad, shaved radishes, kohlrabi, grapes, herbs, farmer’s cheese, red wine vinaigrette
- Braised lamb shoulder, roasted mushrooms, carrots, turnips, horseradish gremolata
- Smashed Yukon potatoes, virgin olive oil, chives, sea salt
- Sautéed winter greens, shallots, pepper flakes
- Heirloom apple tarte tatin, warm caramel sauce, vanilla ice cream
The Sunday Supper menu will be available for $65 per person. Enhance your experience with our fall cider flight for an additional $25 per person. Family-style dining will be available for parties of 2 or more. Our seasonal a la carte menu will also be available for those who wish to enjoy our traditional dinner.
PRINT will open for dinner service at 5:30pm on Sunday, October 30th. Make your reservation now for Sunday Supper either by phone at 212.757.2224, email email@example.com, or online. We look forward to seeing you!