Visit us for an unforgettable Thanksgiving feast at PRINT. on November 26th. Bring your friends and family to enjoy an exciting farm-to-table experience for lunch or dinner. Looking for a taste of the traditional? Turkey with trimmings will satisfy your cravings. We also invite you to try more unconventional Thanksgiving options from our a la carte menu. Executive Chef Charles Rodriguez and Pastry Chef Emily Wallendjack have also created additional specialties for the day.
- Black Bass Crudo, Meyer Lemon, Purple Shiso, Horseradish, Virgin Olive Oil
- Roasted Butternut Squash Agnolotti, Porcini Mushrooms, Black Truffle Butter
- Cauliflower Soup, Brioche Toast, Dill
- Heritage Roasted Turkey, Fresh Cranberry Sauce, Braised Lacinato Kale, Yukon Mashed Potatoes, Turkey Drippings, Sourdough Bread Stuffing
- Pistachio-Crusted Halibut, Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Parsnip Purée, Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- Heirloom Apple Pie, Sour Cream Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Pie, Speculoos Cookie Butter Ice Cream
- Pecan Pie, Bourbon Brown Butter Ice Cream
Lunch will be served from 12pm to 3pm, and dinner will be served from 3pm to 9:30pm. Reservations can be made online, by phone at 212.757.2224, or by email at email@example.com. Parties of 12 or more will be cared for by our PRINT. sales team as private events. Tables are going quickly, so make your reservations soon. We look forward to seeing you!