The new year and the chill of winter mean Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Join us Thursday, February 14th at PRINT and The Press Lounge for a celebration of love. PRINT will be open for standard breakfast and lunch service in our new Restaurant Café, located adjacent to the dining room. Dinner service in the dining room will be available from 5pm to 11pm. We will feature our ever-popular seasonal a la carte menu, as well as a special four-course tasting menu created by Executive Chef Gary King and Pastry Chef Amy Hess, with ingredients sourced by Forager Meghan Boledovich.
Valentine’s Day at PRINT
- Breakfast (served in the Café) – 7am-11am
- Lunch (served in the Café) – 11am-3pm
- Dinner – 5pm-11pm
- Baked Oyster caviar, meyer lemon, chili bread crumbs
- Short Rib Ravioli black trumpet mushrooms, crème fraîche, crispy leeks
- Day Boat Scallops arroz negro, maine uni, calabrian chili, chives
- New York Strip Steak romesco, broccoli di cicco, smoked sea salt
- Red Velvet Ice Cream Sandwich cream cheese ice cream, dark chocolate mousse
Reservations for PRINT are available now. Book online, by phone at 212.757.2224 (option 4), or by email. Please note: all reservations require a credit card number to secure the table. The cancellation policy for Valentine’s Day states that should the party cancel with less than 72 hours notice or no-show, a fee of $50 per guest will be charged to the card on file. Cancellations with more than 72 hours notice will not incur any fees.
The Press Lounge
Head upstairs to The Press Lounge for breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline and Hudson River after your dinner at PRINT. Enjoy a tantalizing seasonal cocktail created by our expert staff. Press will be open from 5pm until 2am. End your romantic evening in elegance and style at one of New York City’s premier rooftop bars.
We hope to see you this Valentine’s Day at PRINT and The Press Lounge!